The Loss of a Spouse participant guide is a key component of your outreach event. Each person who attends your seminar should receive a book to take home. It contains:
- Practical strategies and exercises for people grieving a spouse’s death
- Devotions with scriptural teaching and words of comfort and encouragement
- A video note-taking outline
- A gospel presentation speaking directly to grieving spouses
- An explanation of what GriefShare is and encouragement to join a group
- Profiles of all the experts featured in the Loss of a Spouse video
Loss of a Spouse participant guides are sold (minimum quantity of 5 for replenish orders) to churches who already own a Loss of a Spouse kit.