The GriefShare Survival Guide is a key component of your holiday outreach event. Each person who attends your holiday seminar should receive a Survival Guide to take home. It contains:
- An explanation of what GriefShare is and encouragement to join a group
- Profiles of all of the experts featured in the holiday video
- A holiday gospel presentation
- A note-taking outline
- Devotions and Q/As addressing issues that the bereaved face during the holidays
- Practical strategies and exercises to help those grieving a loved one's death
GriefShare Survival Guides are sold (minimum quantity of 5) to churches who already own the GriefShare: Surviving the Holidays kit.